On Sundays we meet together, either in person in our church buildings, or online from home. COVID safety requirements for church attendances are explained below.
Sunday Church @ 10am meets in person at St James. This service is also live streamed (to join online see below please). Or you can also join in by phone (also explained below). This is a contemporary style service which includes activities for both adults and children. Documents to help you participate in this service from home are available for downloading below.
Sunday Church @ 9am is a traditional style service which meets in person at St John’s.
If you’re here for the first time or looking to re-connect, please contact Bill Stewart (our Senior Minister) on 0418 517 903 or email: email@example.com. We will be pleased to assist you.
Joining the Service Online
- To join you may just need to click this link: Zoom (But you may also be asked to “download & run Zoom” to join the “Meeting.” Please allow a few minutes to load the software.)
- Enter the Meeting ID if requested: ID: 591 496 3953.
- Click on the (blue) “Join with Video” button if/when asked.
- Click on the (blue) “Join with Computer Audio” button if/when asked.
*You will be placed in a Waiting Room when you join the service. The person operating our Zoom stream will admit you to the “Meeting” (= the service).
**If you are unable to connect online please join over the phone (follow the instructions below).
Joining over the Phone
- Phone 03 7018 2005.
- Enter the Meeting ID: 591 496 3953.
If you are attending a service in person, please be careful to observe all the COVID safety regulations, especially sanitizing your hands and avoiding physical contact (with anyone who is not a member of your household) and staying 1.5 meters apart from other people.
We are required by law to keep a register of the names and contact details of everyone who attends a service (the records are kept for a period of 28 days).
Church Service Programs
1. Morning and Evening Prayer
2. The Lord’s Supper (also called the Holy Communion)
3. Bible Readings
The Prayer Diary
The Bible in One Year App
The Bible in One Year app includes full text of the Bible (New International Version) arranged into 365 daily readings. The app includes audio of the daily readings narrated by actor David Suchet, famous for playing the Agatha Christie’s detective Poirot.
You can follow The Bible in One Year in several ways:
- Download the Bible in One Year app from the Apple App Store or Google Play.
- Download the NIV Alpha Bible in One Year (New International Version) Kindle Edition.
- Follow the ‘Bible in One Year’ on Facebook or Twitter (connect from the website: bibleinoneyear.org).
- Subscribe to the daily email (connect from the website: bibleinoneyear.org).
The PrayerMate App helps you to create personal prayer lists and subscribe to the online prayer diaries of Christian organisations. PrayerMate can be downloaded from the AppStore + Google Play. Or Click here
The ePray Daily App by Broughton Publishing provides several Anglican Church services from A Prayer Book for Australia, including Morning and Evening Prayer and Prayer at the End of the Day, with daily Bible readings (NRSV or NIV translations). ePray Daily is also available via the App Store + Google Play. Or Click here
Credits for image above: shutterstock_588066510970.jpg (mobile)